Certified Veterinary Technician
Education: Bachelor of Arts, English Education, Michigan State University; Master’s of Music in Vocal Performance, UCONN; Associate Degree in Science: Veterinary Technology, Northwestern Connecticut Community College
- Companion Animal Therapeutic Laser Treatment: Trained to perform laser treatments, that are highly effective when treating chronic conditions, acute conditions, and post- surgical pain and inflammation
- Fear-Free™ Certified: Trained to utilize the practices, methods and tools that serve to calm our veterinary patients and to create a low-stress environment –all to help promote more compassionate healthcare !
Advanced Clinical Experience: 7- years of clinical experience.
Tenure at Advanced Veterinary Care: 6- years.
Why Advanced Veterinary Care?: “The opportunity to work with exotic pets, as well as interact with clients from the area whom I know.”
Advanced Care: What She Loves About Her Job! “I love working with our exotic patients, especially reptiles. I also enjoy getting to know all of our clients, and working with them and our doctors to make a real difference in the health of our patients.”
- Dogs: Gus & Daisy, both pit bull crosses
- Cats: Smudge, Toffee, Alvin, Pandora & Jinx
- Doves: Ophelia & Lily
- Rabbit: Quinn, a lion head
- Lizards: Sunny, a bearded dragon; Fiona, a gargoyle gecko
- Snakes: Verdi, a green tree python; Tippy, a ball python; Calaf, a Mandarin rat; Izzy, an eastern rat; Bandit, a Red Rat ; Pool Boy, a tangerine Honduran milk; Theo, a red-tailed boa; Perseus, a diamond python AND Sherbet, an albino whitewater rosy boa!